Worcester, Massachusetts

Their rating with the BBB is an "F." It is a "D" with CPO.I wish I had checked on this before signing with them.

All their promises of "NO FEES" is patently false. More fees than any other company I have dealt with. I used the Waltham, MA office and my account exec was Karen Druziako. First month: I was charged a $99.00 application fee, a $10.00 signature fee, a $30.00 minimum balance fee (before I even got the terminal!) etc...

MONTHLY: $14.95 iaccess fee and since they are paperless you need to pay this fee to get into your account, a $5.00 statement fee, a $10.00 insurance/warranty/paper fee and a random $25.00 fee that has no explanation. Just shows up on occasion on the same day as the monthly debit from your account. NOW, I got a mid-month "enhanced security package" fee for $189.00 that I never asked for or agreed to. There is also a $159.00 yearly fee.

In March 2016 I was informed that the promised percentages (1.99%) were increasing in April. To cancel there is a $495.00 early termination fee. I honestly don't know how these people sleep at night. I trusted Ms.

Druziako when she told me there would be no fees.

I am sick about how duped I was.

Review about: Merchant Lynx Services Credit Card Processing.

I didn't like: False promises, Numerous fees.

Interest Rate
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $709
Preferred solution TO terminate my contract without a $495.00 penalty and a refund of the $189.00 enhanced security fee and the $25.00 ??? fee.

Had an Experience with Merchant Lynx Services?

Comments

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States #1193770

This is a very, very back company.Authorities should shut it down to avoid more victims ripped by them.

All the reviews told the truth. We had fee and other issues outstanding for four months. We email them and called them. They always had excuses to ignore the issues and problem, either not feeling well, sick or away from office.

We spent tons of time dealing with them. Problems have not been resolved. Now they are going to charge a one-time fee for the chip card which is not in the contract. Please never get involved with this company.

We made a big mistake and got stuck.