Merchant Lynx pushed us hard to use EMV chip reader.EMV chip reader costs $149 to buy online.

But Merchant Lynx leases it to us and charge $32 per month for three years. They say the charge is for protection. They also told us that it protects us from banks' automatic charge backs. I wonder if this is the same to all businesses who use its service to lease the machine from Merchant Lynx/First Data and get the same charge and wonder if it is true that banks can automatic charge back.

We were told our rate would be changed if we use EMV chip card to compensate the monthly fee but later, we were told by another person that there would been no rate change.confused...

Review about: Merchant Lynx Services Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Merchant Lynx Services?

Comments

AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more Merchant Lynx Services - Merchant Lynx Victim Merchant Lynx Services "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to admin@gentechlabs.com..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more I sold ABC Gift Cards a $100 Chipotle gift card. Their employeees fraudulently used the gift card! Abc Gift Cards "On 9/28/16 I sold two giftcards to ABC Giftcards. I sold a $100 Safeway grocery store gift card and a $100 Chipotle giftcard. ABC Giftcards said they will give me..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more