Testimonial

Our business has been with Merchant Lynx Services since May 2011. Our representative, {Redacted}, has been excellent with regard to customer service and generally answering any questions we may have.

Merchant Lynx Services has not surprised us with additional fees, and has honored their contract with us to our satisfaction. For the first time in many years I do not feel the need to constantly check with other competitors for comparative rates, nor do I feel hesitant to trust my credit card processing company. The billing statements are clear and concise, easy to reconcile and I appreciate the policy of having the discounts taken monthly as opposed to a per-transaction discount.

Without hesitation, Bulls Bridge Body Shop recommends Merchant Lynx Services to potential customers.

Sincerely,

Anna Koulouris

Office Manager

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Merchant Lynx Services?

Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Purchased $500 NetSpend Reload Card from Walgreens but No Money on the Card Netspend "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..." Read more I sold ABC Gift Cards a $100 Chipotle gift card. Their employeees fraudulently used the gift card! Abc Gift Cards "On 9/28/16 I sold two giftcards to ABC Giftcards. I sold a $100 Safeway grocery store gift card and a $100 Chipotle giftcard. ABC Giftcards said they will give me..." Read more Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more