Testimonial

Our business has been with Merchant Lynx Services since May 2011. Our representative, {Redacted}, has been excellent with regard to customer service and generally answering any questions we may have.

Merchant Lynx Services has not surprised us with additional fees, and has honored their contract with us to our satisfaction. For the first time in many years I do not feel the need to constantly check with other competitors for comparative rates, nor do I feel hesitant to trust my credit card processing company. The billing statements are clear and concise, easy to reconcile and I appreciate the policy of having the discounts taken monthly as opposed to a per-transaction discount.

Without hesitation, Bulls Bridge Body Shop recommends Merchant Lynx Services to potential customers.

Sincerely,

Anna Koulouris

Office Manager

Review about: Credit Card Processing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Merchant Lynx Services?

Netspend Prepaid Card Visa Review Netspend "I am in same situation as you all and my husband works hard for our money to just be floating where ever!!! On nov. 5th I went to our local..." Read more CareCredit has misleading late payments even within the interest default window Carecredit "CareCredit has a current balance of $1021 I borrowed $759 total I made a payment of $140 Balance should be $619 The customer service representatives will not work with consumers...." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Merchant Lynx Services - Merchant Lynx Victim Merchant Lynx Services "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to admin@gentechlabs.com..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more