Testimonial

Last fall, I had Merchant Lynx Services install a Point of Service Station in my Bistro. It has worked great and is super easy for my employees to use. My money from my merchant account is deposited next day, including American Express.

My EMV Migration Sales Specialist, {Redacted} was very helpful, has referred many people to my restaurant, answered my questions and returns my calls promptly.

I would recommend Merchant Lynx Services and their flat rate program has saved me a lot of money.

Sincerely,

Bagel Bistro

Tequesta, Florida

Review about: Point Of Service Station.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Merchant Lynx Services?

Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more