Reply by Merchant Lynx Services

Merchant Lynx Services customer service team is available 24 hours/7days a week. We would like to discuss any questions you have in regards to fees and your merchant processing agreement. Please contact us at 866-873-2200!
Author's

The salesman said one thing & the company did the exact opposite. Stay away from merchant lynx services credit card processing, they are nothing but liars.

The salesman finbally called back and said i would be credited, his name is peter rhees, but he was just a liar. I never been so duped by a company as this with no recourse.STAY AWAY. Finally spoke to a manager (Sharon Smith) and she is as big a liar as the rest of the sales force.

No one wanted to even listen and said that it will be withdrwn from My account. I will gladly go in a class action suit.

Comments

I have been a merchant with Merchant Lynx Services since March 2011. I have only had great customer service with this company.

Not only did they save me money but the transition from my last processor to Merchant Lynx was easy. Exactly what I what I was told.

My sales person answers all my calls and has been helpful. I have a great savings from my old processor.

to too bad Absecon, New Jersey, United States #772118

Is your Name Barack Hussein Obama?

comments