Reply by Merchant Lynx Services

Merchant Lynx Services customer service team is available 24 hours/7days a week. We would like to discuss any questions you have in regards to fees and your merchant processing agreement. Please contact us at 866-873-2200!
Author's

The salesman said one thing & the company did the exact opposite.Stay away from merchant lynx services credit card processing, they are nothing but liars.

The salesman finbally called back and said i would be credited, his name is peter rhees, but he was just a liar. I never been so duped by a company as this with no recourse.STAY AWAY. Finally spoke to a manager (Sharon Smith) and she is as big a liar as the rest of the sales force.

No one wanted to even listen and said that it will be withdrwn from My account.I will gladly go in a class action suit.

Had an Experience with Merchant Lynx Services?

Comments

I have been a merchant with Merchant Lynx Services since March 2011.I have only had great customer service with this company.

Not only did they save me money but the transition from my last processor to Merchant Lynx was easy. Exactly what I what I was told.

My sales person answers all my calls and has been helpful.I have a great savings from my old processor.

to too bad Absecon, New Jersey, United States #772118

Is your Name Barack Hussein Obama?

comments